What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to stopping hot flashes and night sweats
- Teaching you 7 lifestyle factors that increase your odds of suffering from hot flashes
- Teaching you the secret ingredient in your fruit bowl that extinguishes the flame
- Teaching you the herb from central Asia that can stop hot flashes in one week
- Teaching you 9 food items that bring hot flashes on fast and furious
- Teaching you how your brain gets tricked into firing up the furnace
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Easy Natural Ways to Stop Hot Flashes scores 74.53/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.helphotflashes.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.77.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: helphotflashes.com you’ll also be taken through to helphotflashes.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)